Makes dinner for two, with leftovers for lunch.
Approximate cooking time: 25 minutes
- 1 lb lean ground beef or turkey
- 1/2 tsp sea salt
- 1/4 tsp freshly ground black pepper
- 1 tsp coconut oil
- Mix meat, sea salt and freshly ground black pepper together with a fork. Form into 4 patties.
- Heat a skillet over medium-high heat and add the oil when hot.
- Cook the burgers until desired temperature is reached.
Sign up for our Newsletter
Keep up to date with Paleo Plan news, recipes, and blog posts.