Get started right now with our FREE Paleo Starter Kit:
Inside, you’ll discover...
- 25 Delicious Paleo “Starter” Recipes
- Our complete “Paleo Food Swaps” guide
- A complete starter shopping list
- Tons more free resources
Chard and Cashew Sauté
Total Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 15 minutes
- 1 bunch(es) chard
- 1/2 cup(s) cashews
- 1 tablespoon(s) coconut oil or olive oil, or bacon drippings
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) sea salt (optional)
- 1/8 teaspoon(s) black pepper freshly ground
- Wash chard and remove tough stems.
- Heat a large skillet over medium heat, and add oil when hot.
- Meanwhile, chop chard into thin strips.
- Add chard to the hot skillet, along with cashews.
- Sauté, tossing occasionally, until the leaves just begin to wilt.
- Season with sea salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste. Serve warm.