Approximate Cook Time: 15 minutes
|1||tablespoon(s)||coconut oil, or olive oil, or bacon drippings|
|1/4||teaspoon(s)||sea salt, (optional)|
|1/8||teaspoon(s)||black pepper, freshly ground|
- Wash chard and remove tough stems.
- Heat a large skillet over medium heat, and add oil when hot.
- Meanwhile, chop chard into thin strips.
- Add chard to the hot skillet, along with cashews.
- Sauté, tossing occasionally, until the leaves just begin to wilt.
- Season with sea salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste. Serve warm.