Makes a great side for two adults.
Approximate cooking time: 15 minutes
- 1 bunch swiss chard
- 1/2 cup cashews
- 1 Tbs coconut or olive oil, or bacon drippings
- sea salt (optional)
- freshly ground black pepper
- Wash chard and remove tough stems.
- Heat a large skillet over medium heat, and add oil when hot.
- Meanwhile, chop chard into thin strips.
- Add chard to the hot skillet, along with cashews.
- Sauté, tossing occasionally, until the leaves just begin to wilt.
- Season with sea salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste. Serve warm.
Sign up for our Newsletter
Keep up to date with Paleo Plan news, recipes, and blog posts.