Approximate Cook Time: 15 minutes
- 1 bunch(es) chard
- 1/2 cup(s) cashews
- 1 tablespoon(s) coconut oil, or olive oil, or bacon drippings
- 1 teaspoon(s) sea salt, (optional)
- 1 teaspoon(s) black pepper, freshly ground
- Wash chard and remove tough stems.
- Heat a large skillet over medium heat, and add oil when hot.
- Meanwhile, chop chard into thin strips.
- Add chard to the hot skillet, along with cashews.
- Sauté, tossing occasionally, until the leaves just begin to wilt.
- Season with sea salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste. Serve warm.