This meal can easily be made the night before, for a quick lunch to bring along to work.
Approximate Cook Time: 20 minutes
|2||chicken breast(s), boneless skinless (4-6 oz)|
|1/4||teaspoon(s)||sea salt, (optional)|
|1/8||teaspoon(s)||black pepper, freshly ground|
|1/2||teaspoon(s)||cinnamon, or allspice|
- Dice chicken breasts. Season with sea salt and freshly ground black pepper. Set aside.
- Heat a medium saute pan over medium-high heat. Add coconut oil when hot.
- Add diced chicken and cook until slightly pink (about 150 F).
- Grate apple into pan.
- Add cinnamon or allspice.
- Continue to cook until chicken is done and apple is tender.