Makes lunch for two. This meal can easily be made the night before, for a quick lunch to bring along to work.
Approximate cooking time: 20 minutes
- 2 (4-6oz) boneless, skinless chicken breasts (or use leftover chicken from another meal)
- 1/4 tsp sea salt (optional)
- 1/8 tsp freshly ground black pepper
- 2 Tbs coconut oil
- 1 large apple
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon or allspice
- Dice chicken breasts. Season with sea salt and freshly ground black pepper. Set aside.
- Heat a medium saute pan over medium-high heat. Add coconut oil when hot.
- Add diced chicken and cook until slightly pink (about 150° F).
- Grate apple into pan.
- Add cinnamon or allspice.
- Continue to cook until chicken is done and apple is tender.
Sign up for our Newsletter
Keep up to date with Paleo Plan news, recipes, and blog posts.