This meal can easily be made the night before, for a quick lunch to bring along to work.
Approximate Cook Time: 20 minutes
- 2 chicken breast(s), boneless skinless (4-6 oz)
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) sea salt, (optional)
- 1/8 teaspoon(s) black pepper, freshly ground
- 2 tablespoon(s) coconut oil
- 1 large apple(s)
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) cinnamon, or allspice
- Dice chicken breasts. Season with sea salt and freshly ground black pepper. Set aside.
- Heat a medium saute pan over medium-high heat. Add coconut oil when hot.
- Add diced chicken and cook until slightly pink (about 150 F).
- Grate apple into pan.
- Add cinnamon or allspice.
- Continue to cook until chicken is done and apple is tender.