Makes dinner for two.
Approximate cooking time: 20 minutes
- coconut oil
- 3/4 lb salmon fillet, skin on
- 2 Tbs pecans, chopped
- 1 Tbs rosemary, chopped
- 1/4 tsp sea salt (optional)
- Preheat oven to 350° F.
- Lightly grease a baking pan with coconut oil.
- Lay salmon in the pan skin side down.
- Sprinkle fish with pecans, rosemary, and sea salt (if desired).
- Bake for 12-15 minutes, or until salmon flakes lightly with a fork.
Sign up for our Newsletter
Keep up to date with Paleo Plan news, recipes, and blog posts.