Get started right now with our FREE Paleo Starter Kit:
Inside, you’ll discover...
- 25 Delicious Paleo “Starter” Recipes
- Our complete “Paleo Food Swaps” guide
- A complete starter shopping list
- Tons more free resources
Total Time: 20 minutes
Cook Time: 20 minutes
- 1 pound(s) lamb, ground
- 1 teaspoon(s) sea salt (optional)
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) black pepper freshly ground
- 1 tablespoon(s) coconut oil
- Form meat into patties. Season each side with sea salt (optional) and black pepper.
- Add oil to a medium skillet over medium-high heat.
- Add patties and cook, turning often.
- 1/2 inch patties are done after 3 minutes per side at 160 F, but cook to your desired level of "done-ness".