Add a side to make dinner for two, with leftovers for lunch.
Approximate cooking time: 20 minutes
- 1 lb ground lamb
- 1 tsp sea salt (optional)
- 1/4 tsp freshly ground black pepper
- 1 Tbs coconut oil
- Form meat into 4 patties. Season each side with sea salt (optional) and black pepper.
- Add oil to a medium skillet over medium-high heat.
- Add patties and cook, turning often.
- 1/2 inch patties are done after 3 minutes per side at 160°, but cook to your desired level of "done-ness".
Sign up for our Newsletter
Keep up to date with Paleo Plan news, recipes, and blog posts.