Store leftovers for 5-7 days in the refrigerator.
NOTE: This recipe contains raw egg
Approximate Prep Time: 15 minutes
|1||large||egg(s), organic, pastured|
|1/4||teaspoon(s)||dry mustard, (optional)|
|1||medium||garlic clove(s), (optional, for alioli)|
|1/2||cup(s)||olive oil, extra virgin|
|1/2||cup(s)||flaxseed oil, (or substitute with additional olive oil)|
- Combine raw egg and lemon juice in blender.
- Add 1 drop olive oil and continue to blend on high for 30 seconds.
- Add 2 more drops olive oil and blend for 30 seconds.
- Add 5 more drops olive oil and blend for 30 seconds.
- Continue to slowly incorporate olive oil in small portions (about 1 tablespoon at a time). The consistency of mayonnaise should begin to develop.
- When olive oil is completely incorporated, slowly drizzle flaxseed oil into the blender and continue to blend.