Makes 4 servings of 5 spears each.
Approximate cooking time: 30 minutes
- 1 large bunch of asparagus (about 20 spears)
- 1 Tbs coconut oil/tallow/lard
- 2 tsp dried thyme
- sea salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 400℉.
- Wash and remove the tough ends of the asparagus.
- Place in a roasting pan or on a baking sheet.
- Drizzle the oil/fat and thyme over the asparagus and toss together until well coated.
- Bake for 10 minutes, then reduce the heat to 250℉ for 15 more minutes.
- Season with sea salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste.
Sign up for our Newsletter
Keep up to date with Paleo Plan news, recipes, and blog posts.