Approximate Cook Time: 30 minutes
- 1 bunch(es) asparagus, (about 20 spears)
- 1 tablespoon(s) coconut oil, or tallow or lard
- 2 teaspoon(s) thyme, dried
- 1 teaspoon(s) sea salt, to taste
- 1 teaspoon(s) black pepper, to taste
- Preheat oven to 400 F.
- Wash and remove the tough ends of the asparagus.
- Place in a roasting pan or on a baking sheet.
- Drizzle the oil/fat and thyme over the asparagus and toss together until well coated.
- Bake for 10 minutes, then reduce the heat to 250 F for 15 more minutes.
- Season with sea salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste.