Approximate Cook Time: 30 minutes
|1||bunch(es)||asparagus, (about 20 spears)|
|1||tablespoon(s)||coconut oil, or tallow or lard|
|1/4||teaspoon(s)||sea salt, to taste|
|1/4||teaspoon(s)||black pepper, to taste|
- Preheat oven to 400 F.
- Wash and remove the tough ends of the asparagus.
- Place in a roasting pan or on a baking sheet.
- Drizzle the oil/fat and thyme over the asparagus and toss together until well coated.
- Bake for 10 minutes, then reduce the heat to 250 F for 15 more minutes.
- Season with sea salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste.