Get started right now with our FREE Paleo Starter Kit:
Inside, you’ll discover...
- 25 Delicious Paleo “Starter” Recipes
- Our complete “Paleo Food Swaps” guide
- A complete starter shopping list
- Tons more free resources
Roasted Green Beans
Total Time: 30 minutes
Cook Time: 30 minutes
- 1 pound(s) green beans, fresh
- 1 tablespoon(s) olive oil
- 1 tablespoon(s) thyme, dried
- Preheat oven to 350 F.
- Wash and chop ends off beans.
- Place in a roasting pan, drizzle with olive oil and sprinkle with thyme.
- Toss until coated well and roast for 20 minutes.
- Check occasionally and toss several times.