What could be simpler than this simple stir-fry of sausage, onions and spinach? To make it more substantial, you can serve it with eggs over easy. Salsa also makes a great addition, especially if you use chorizo sausage instead of regular pork sausage.
Get started right now with our FREE Paleo Starter Kit:
Inside, you’ll discover...
- 25 Delicious Paleo “Starter” Recipes
- Our complete “Paleo Food Swaps” guide
- A complete starter shopping list
- Tons more free resources
Sausage Stir-Fry Breakfast
Total Time: 20 minutes
Cook Time: 20 minutes
- 1 teaspoon(s) coconut oil
- 1/2 medium onion(s), yellow diced
- 1/2 pound(s) Italian sausage sliced
- 4 cup(s) spinach or other greens
- Heat a skillet over medium heat, and add coconut oil when hot.
- Add diced onions and sauté until slightly translucent.
- Add sausage and cook until browned, tossing frequently.
- Add greens, reduce heat to medium-low, and cover.
- Serve when the greens are wilted and soft (about 5 minutes).