Makes breakfast for two.
Approximate cooking time: 20 minutes
- 1 tsp coconut oil
- 1/2 yellow onion, diced
- 1/2 lb sausages (nitrate/nitrite free), sliced
- 4 cups of spinach or other greens
- Heat a skillet over medium heat, and add coconut oil when hot.
- Add diced onions and sauté until slightly translucent.
- Add sausage and cook until browned, tossing frequently.
- Add greens, reduce heat to medium-low, and cover.
- Serve when the greens are wilted and soft (about 5 minutes).
Sign up for our Newsletter
Keep up to date with Paleo Plan news, recipes, and blog posts.