It’s nice to have a few egg-free options in your breakfast recipe repertoire and nothing is tastier and more satisfying than this low-carb stir-fry of sausage, onions and spinach! This recipe works with any type of sausage including Andouille if you’re planning a Cajun style breakfast or chorizo if you’re in the mood for Mexican food. If you’re going with chorizo sausage, take a few extra minutes to whip up some Avocado Salsa to compliment the meal!
If you like this recipe, try our other breakfast stir-frys including ham, bacon and chicken. For more FREE Paleo breakfast recipes (and to check out our hundreds of other FREE Paleo recipes) visit our PaleoPlan recipe center.
Get started right now with our FREE Paleo Starter Kit:
Inside, you’ll discover...
- 25 Delicious Paleo “Starter” Recipes
- Our complete “Paleo Food Swaps” guide
- A complete starter shopping list
- Tons more free resources
Sausage Stir-Fry Breakfast
Total Time: 20 minutes
Cook Time: 20 minutes
- 1 teaspoon(s) coconut oil
- 1/2 medium onion(s), yellow diced
- 1/2 pound(s) Italian sausage sliced
- 4 cup(s) spinach or other greens
- Heat a skillet over medium heat, and add coconut oil when hot.
- Add diced onions and sauté until slightly translucent.
- Add sausage and cook until browned, tossing frequently.
- Add greens, reduce heat to medium-low, and cover.
- Serve when the greens are wilted and soft (about 5 minutes).