What could be simpler than this simple stir-fry of sausage, onions and spinach? To make it more substantial, you can serve it with eggs over easy. Salsa also makes a great addition, especially if you use chorizo sausage instead of regular pork sausage.
|1/2||medium||onion(s), yellow, diced|
|1/2||pound(s)||Italian sausage, sliced|
|4||cup(s)||spinach, or other greens|
- Heat a skillet over medium heat, and add coconut oil when hot.
- Add diced onions and sauté until slightly translucent.
- Add sausage and cook until browned, tossing frequently.
- Add greens, reduce heat to medium-low, and cover.
- Serve when the greens are wilted and soft (about 5 minutes).