A great combination of kale, garlic and lemon! A light meal that will fill you up.
Recipe makes 4 servings.
Approximate Cook Time: 10 minutes
- Steam the kale (do not boil) in a large pot until tender (about 10 minutes); drain well.
- Coat a large skillet with oil.
- Saute garlic over medium heat until just golden, about three minutes.
- Add kale to skillet.
- Stir in the olive oil, saute until heated through (about five minutes).
- Stir in walnuts, remove skillet from heat.
- Sprinkle kale mixture with lemon juice.
- Transfer to a shallow serving dish and serve immediately.