Recipe makes 4 servings.
Approximate Cook Time: 45 minutes
|2||medium||garlic clove(s), crushed|
|1||pound(s)||beef, ground, or groun turkey or sausage|
|3||cup(s)||marinara sauce, (no sugar added)|
|1||medium||spaghetti squash, (or 6oz kelp noodles per serving)|
- Heat a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add oil.
- Add meat and garlic, and cook completely.
- Add noodles and marinara, stir and bring to a simmer.
- Preheat the oven to 375 F.
- Split the squash lengthwise, then dig out the seeds.
- Place both halves face down on a baking pan, with 1/4 inch of water.
- Bake for 45 minutes.
- Dig out squash with a fork (cross-wise) and add to the skillet with the meat and marinara.