Approximate Cook Time: 20 minutes
- 1 tablespoon(s) olive oil
- 2 medium garlic clove(s), crushed
- 1 pound(s) beef, ground, or groun turkey or sausage
- 15 ounce(s) marinara sauce, (no sugar added)
- 24 ounce(s) kelp noodles, (or one spaghetti squash)
- Heat a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add oil.
- Add meat and garlic, and cook completely.
- Add noodles and marinara, stir and bring to a simmer.
- Preheat the oven to 375 F.
- Split the squash lengthwise, then dig out the seeds.
- Place both halves face down on a baking pan, with 1/4 inch of water.
- Bake for 45 minutes.
- Dig out squash with a fork (cross-wise) and add to the skillet with the meat and marinara.