Approximate Cook Time: 15 minutes
- 1 pound(s) broccoli
- 1 tablespoon(s) coconut oil
- 1/2 medium lemon(s), juiced, (optional)
- Cut the broccoli into individual florets. Also chop the stalk if desired.
- Add 1 inch of water to the bottom of a medium pot, and insert a steamer basket.
- Fill the steamer basket with raw broccoli.
- Cover and cook over medium-high heat until bright green and softened, around 8-10 minutes.
- Toss with coconut oil to coat, and drizzle with lemon juice (if desired) to serve.