Makes 4 servings.
Approximate cooking time: 15 minutes
- 1 lb broccoli
- 1 Tbs coconut oil
- juice of 1/2 lemon (optional)
- Cut the broccoli into individual florets. Also chop the stalk if desired.
- Add 1" of water to the bottom of a medium pot, and insert a steamer basket.
- Fill the steamer basket with raw broccoli.
- Cover and cook over medium-high heat until bright green and softened, around 8-10 minutes.
- Toss with coconut oil to coat, and drizzle with lemon juice (if desired) to serve.
Sign up for our Newsletter
Keep up to date with Paleo Plan news, recipes, and blog posts.