Approximate Cook Time: 15-20 minutes
|11/2||pound(s)||beef - tip steak(s), sliced into thin strips|
|2||teaspoon(s)||coconut oil, lard, or tallow|
|1||tablespoon(s)||coconut aminos, (tastes like soy sauce)|
|1/2||medium||onion(s), yellow, sliced|
|2||medium||bell pepper(s), sliced|
|1||handful(s)||pea pods, or sugar snap peas|
|2||head(s)||lettuce, or the equivalent amount of mixed greens|
|1||tablespoon(s)||olive oil, extra virgin|
|1/4||teaspoon(s)||black pepper, freshly ground|
- Heat skillet over medium heat. Add the coconut oil, lard, or tallow as soon as the pan is hot.
- Add sliced onions and sauté until they begin to soften and turn translucent. Stir often.
- Turn the heat up slightly and wait about a minute for the pan to heat up.
- Add the beef and the coconut aminos, and continue to stir often.
- When beef is close to done (however you prefer it) add the bell peppers and peas.
- Season with sea salt and freshly ground black pepper if needed.
- Serve over chopped lettuce or mixed greens and drizzle with balsamic vinegar and olive oil to taste.