Get started right now with our FREE Paleo Starter Kit:
Inside, you’ll discover...
- 25 Delicious Paleo “Starter” Recipes
- Our complete “Paleo Food Swaps” guide
- A complete starter shopping list
- Tons more free resources
Stir Fry Beef Salad
Total Time: 20 minutes
Cook Time: 20 minutes
- 11/2 pound(s) beef - tip steak(s) sliced into thin strips
- 2 teaspoon(s) coconut oil lard, or tallow
- 1 tablespoon(s) coconut aminos (tastes like soy sauce)
- 1/2 medium onion(s), yellow sliced
- 2 medium bell pepper(s) sliced
- 1 cup(s) pea pods or sugar snap peas
- 2 head(s) lettuce or the equivalent amount of mixed greens
- 1 tablespoon(s) balsamic vinegar
- 1 tablespoon(s) olive oil, extra virgin
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) sea salt
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) black pepper freshly ground
- Heat skillet over medium heat. Add the coconut oil, lard, or tallow as soon as the pan is hot.
- Add sliced onions and sauté until they begin to soften and turn translucent. Stir often.
- Turn the heat up slightly and wait about a minute for the pan to heat up.
- Add the beef and the coconut aminos, and continue to stir often.
- When beef is close to done (however you prefer it) add the bell peppers and peas.
- Season with sea salt and freshly ground black pepper if needed.
- Serve over chopped lettuce or mixed greens and drizzle with balsamic vinegar and olive oil to taste.