Approximate Cook Time: 15-20 minutes
- 11/2 pound(s) beef - tip steak(s), sliced into thin strips
- 2 teaspoon(s) coconut oil, lard, or tallow
- 1 tablespoon(s) coconut aminos, (tastes like soy sauce)
- 1/2 medium onion(s), yellow, sliced
- 2 medium bell pepper(s), sliced
- 1 handful(s) pea pods, or sugar snap peas
- 2 head(s) lettuce, or the equivalent amount of mixed greens
- 1 tablespoon(s) balsamic vinegar
- 1 tablespoon(s) olive oil, extra virgin
- 1 teaspoon(s) sea salt
- 1 teaspoon(s) black pepper, freshly ground
- Heat skillet over medium heat. Add the coconut oil, lard, or tallow as soon as the pan is hot.
- Add sliced onions and sauté until they begin to soften and turn translucent. Stir often.
- Turn the heat up slightly and wait about a minute for the pan to heat up.
- Add the beef and the coconut aminos, and continue to stir often.
- When beef is close to done (however you prefer it) add the bell peppers and peas.
- Season with sea salt and freshly ground black pepper if needed.
- Serve over chopped lettuce or mixed greens and drizzle with balsamic vinegar and olive oil to taste.