Makes dinner for two with leftovers for lunch.
Approximate cooking time: 15-20 minutes
- 1-1/2 lbs beef tip steak, sliced into thin strips
- 2 tsp coconut oil, lard, or tallow
- 1 Tbsp coconut aminos (tastes like soy sauce)
- 1/2 sweet yellow onion, sliced
- 2 bell peppers, sliced
- large handful of pea pods or sugar snap peas
- 2 medium heads lettuce of choice or the equivalent amount of mixed greens
- balsamic vinegar
- extra virgin olive oil
- sea salt
- freshly ground black pepper
- Heat skillet over medium heat. Add the coconut oil, lard, or tallow as soon as the pan is hot.
- Add sliced onions and sauté until they begin to soften and turn translucent. Stir often.
- Turn the heat up slightly and wait about a minute for the pan to heat up.
- Add the beef and the coconut aminos, and continue to stir often.
- When beef is close to done (however you prefer it) add the bell peppers and peas.
- Season with sea salt and freshly ground black pepper if needed.
- Serve over chopped lettuce or mixed greens and drizzle with balsamic vinegar and olive oil to taste.
Sign up for our Newsletter
Keep up to date with Paleo Plan news, recipes, and blog posts.