Approximate Cook Time: 35 minutes
|1||tablespoon(s)||coconut oil, divided|
|1||medium||sweet potato(es), diced into 1/2 inch cubes|
|1/2||medium||onion(s), yellow, diced|
|2||sausage(s), nitrite/nitrate free , sliced|
|1||medium||bell pepper(s), diced|
|1/4||teaspoon(s)||black pepper, freshly ground|
- In a large skillet, heat coconut oil over medium heat.
- Add the onions and sweet potatoes, and saute for 5 minutes.
- Add the sausages and continue to cook until sausages are browned and sweet potatoes are slightly softened.
- Add bell peppers and water.
- Cover and cook for 15 minutes or until the potatoes are completely soft, stirring frequently.
- Meanwhile, fry eggs in coconut oil.
- Season eggs with freshly ground black pepper and serve over sweet potato hash.