Recipe makes 2 servings.
Approximate Cook Time: 35 minutes
- In a large skillet, heat coconut oil over medium heat.
- Add the onions and sweet potatoes, and saute for 5 minutes.
- Add the sausages and continue to cook until sausages are browned and sweet potatoes are slightly softened.
- Add bell peppers and water.
- Cover and cook for 15 minutes or until the potatoes are completely soft, stirring frequently.
- Meanwhile, fry eggs in coconut oil.
- Season eggs with freshly ground black pepper and serve over sweet potato hash.