Approximate Cook Time: 30 minutes
|1/2||medium||onion(s), yellow, diced|
|11/2||pound(s)||beef, lean ground|
|2||medium||garlic clove(s), minced|
|1/2||teaspoon(s)||sea salt, (optional)|
- Wash and prepare vegetables.
- Heat a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add coconut oil when hot.
- Add onions to skillet and sauté until slightly translucent.
- Quickly roll the ground beef into balls and add them to the pan next, along with the garlic and oregano. Cook 5 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Add zucchini and tomatoes and cook until tender.
- Season with sea salt if desired.