Recipe makes 4 servings.
Approximate Cook Time: 45 minutes
|1||pound(s)||beef - flank steak(s)|
|1||can||pineapple slices, about 4 slices|
|1||large||bell pepper(s), red, diced|
|1/2||medium||onion(s), red, diced|
|1/4||cup(s)||cilantro, fresh, chopped|
- Prepare the grill, or turn the broiler on high.
- Mix oil and chipotle powder together in a small dish.
- Brush onto both sides of the steak.
- Grill for around 5 minutes on one side, and 3 more minutes on the other. Or, broil 3 minutes on one side, and 2 minutes on the other.
- Remove to a plate, cover and let rest for 10 minutes.
- Grill the pineapple rings for 2-3 minutes per side (or broil for 45 seconds to 1 minute per side).
- Cut the pineapple into small chunks and place in a medium bowl.
- Add red bell pepper, red onion, cilantro and lime juice and mix together.
- Slice the steak thinly, and serve with pineapple salsa.