Get started right now with our FREE Paleo Starter Kit:
Inside, you’ll discover...
- 25 Delicious Paleo “Starter” Recipes
- Our complete “Paleo Food Swaps” guide
- A complete starter shopping list
- Tons more free resources
Grilled Flank Steak with Pineapple Salsa
Total Time: 45 minutes
Cook Time: 45 minutes
- 1 pound(s) beef - flank steak(s)
- 1 tablespoon(s) olive oil
- 1 teaspoon(s) chipotle, ground
- 1 can(s) pineapple slices
- 1 large bell pepper(s), red diced
- 1/2 medium onion(s), red diced
- 1/4 cup(s) cilantro, fresh chopped
- 1 medium lime(s) juiced
- Prepare the grill, or turn the broiler on high.
- Mix oil and chipotle powder together in a small dish.
- Brush onto both sides of the steak.
- Grill for around 5 minutes on one side, and 3 more minutes on the other. Or, broil 3 minutes on one side, and 2 minutes on the other.
- Remove to a plate, cover and let rest for 10 minutes.
- Grill the pineapple rings for 2-3 minutes per side (or broil for 45 seconds to 1 minute per side).
- Cut the pineapple into small chunks and place in a medium bowl.
- Add red bell pepper, red onion, cilantro and lime juice and mix together.
- Slice the steak thinly, and serve with pineapple salsa.
This recipe inspired in part or in whole from here