Makes approximately 6 roll-ups.
Approximate cooking time: 10-14 hours
- 2 large apples
- 2 cups strawberries, greens removed
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- ¼ cup purified water
- Core and dice apples.
- Add diced apples, strawberries, ¼ cup of purified water and cinnamon in a blender and process about 30 seconds, or until smooth.
- Pour mixture on a teflex sheet and place in a plastic dehydrator.
- Dehydrate for 6-8 hours.
- Remove teflex and flip fruit.
- Continue drying another 4-6 hours.
Sign up for our Newsletter
Keep up to date with Paleo Plan news, recipes, and blog posts.