This kid-friendly recipe turns fresh apples and strawberries into a delicious Paleo version of fruit roll-ups. If you don’t have a dehydrator, you can dry the fruit in roughly half the time given in the recipe by placing it in the oven on the lowest setting.
Get started right now with our FREE Paleo Starter Kit:
Inside, you’ll discover...
- 25 Delicious Paleo “Starter” Recipes
- Our complete “Paleo Food Swaps” guide
- A complete starter shopping list
- Tons more free resources
All-Natural Fruit Roll-Ups
Total Time: 10 hours
Cook Time: 10-14 hours
- 2 large apple(s)
- 2 cup(s) strawberries, fresh greens removed
- 1 teaspoon(s) cinnamon
- 1/4 cup(s) water purified
- Core and dice apples.
- Add diced apples, strawberries, 1/4 cup of purified water and cinnamon in a blender and process about 30 seconds, or until smooth.
- Pour mixture on a teflex sheet and place in a plastic dehydrator.
- Dehydrate for 6-8 hours.
- Remove teflex and flip fruit.
- Continue drying another 4-6 hours.
This recipe inspired in part or in whole from here