Makes a side salad for two. Keep this salad raw for meals on the go.
Approximate cooking time: 15 minutes
- 1 Tbs coconut oil
- 1/2 yellow onion, diced
- 2 medium tomatoes, diced
- 4 handfuls of spinach
- 1 package (several sprigs) fresh basil
- Wash and prepare vegetables.
- Heat a small skillet over medium-high heat. Add coconut oil when hot.
- Add diced onions, and sauté until soft and translucent. Add tomatoes and cook for another minute or two.
- Add spinach and basil to the pan and cook for one minute.
- Serve warm.
Sign up for our Newsletter
Keep up to date with Paleo Plan news, recipes, and blog posts.