Keep this salad raw for meals on the go.
Get started right now with our FREE Paleo Starter Kit:
Inside, you’ll discover...
- 25 Delicious Paleo “Starter” Recipes
- Our complete “Paleo Food Swaps” guide
- A complete starter shopping list
- Tons more free resources
Basil Spinach Salad
Total Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 15 minutes
- 1 tablespoon(s) coconut oil
- 1/2 medium onion(s), yellow diced
- 2 medium tomato(es) diced
- 4 cup(s) spinach
- 1/2 cup(s) basil, fresh (several sprigs)
- Wash and prepare vegetables.
- Heat a small skillet over medium-high heat. Add coconut oil when hot.
- Add diced onions, and saute until soft and translucent. Add tomatoes and cook for another minute or two.
- Add spinach and basil to the pan and cook for one minute.
- Serve warm.