Makes 4 servings of this cold summertime soup favorite.
Approximate cooking time: 10 minutes
- 4 ripe tomatoes, quartered
- 1 small onion, coarsely chopped
- 1 medium cucumber, peeled and coarsely chopped
- 1 sprig fresh parsley
- 1 clove garlic, peeled
- ½ cup cold water
- juice of 1 lemon
- sea salt (optional)
- freshly ground black pepper to taste
- cayenne (optional)
- 4 ice cubes
- Blend all ingredients in a blender or food processor until vegetables are chopped very small (not pureed).
- Serve cold.