Get started right now with our FREE Paleo Starter Kit:
Inside, you’ll discover...
- 25 Delicious Paleo “Starter” Recipes
- Our complete “Paleo Food Swaps” guide
- A complete starter shopping list
- Tons more free resources
Grilled (Pine) Apple and Red Pepper Chutney
Total Time: 30 minutes
Cook Time: 30 minutes
- 1 can(s) pineapple slices
- 3 medium apple(s), tart cut into rings
- 1 medium bell pepper(s), red diced
- 1 teaspoon(s) cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) sea salt
- Preheat a griddle over high heat.
- When hot, place the pineapple, apples, and red pepper onto the griddle.
- Cook on both sides until fruit gets tender.
- Remove from heat and chop.
- Put into medium skillet and add cinnamon and salt.
- Cook over medium heat for 10 minutes.
This recipe inspired in part or in whole from here