Makes enough to use as a side for two adults, or as a sauce for 2-3 meals for two adults.
Approximate cooking time: 30 minutes
- 1 can pineapple rings in juice, or 1 small pineapple
- 3 Granny Smith apples; cut into rings
- 1 red bell pepper, diced
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp sea salt
- Preheat a griddle over high heat.
- When hot, place the pineapple, apples, and red pepper onto the griddle.
- Cook on both sides until fruit gets tender.
- Remove from heat and chop.
- Put into medium skillet and add cinnamon and salt.
- Cook over medium heat for 10 minutes.
Sign up for our Newsletter
Keep up to date with Paleo Plan news, recipes, and blog posts.