Approximate Cook Time: 50 minutes
- 1 medium butternut squash, seeded and sliced
- 2 medium onion(s), red, peeled and sliced thin
- 4 tablespoon(s) rosemary, fresh, chopped
- 3 tablespoon(s) olive oil
- 1 teaspoon(s) sea salt, to taste
- 1 teaspoon(s) black pepper, to taste
- Preheat oven to 400 F.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Spread squash, onion and rosemary on parchment paper, and drizzle with olive oil. Toss lightly to coat all pieces with oil.
- Place baking sheet in the oven and bake for 35-40 minutes, or until squash is tender.
- Season with sea salt and black pepper if desired.