Makes 4 servings.
Approximate cooking time: 50 minutes
- 1 butternut squash, seeded and sliced
- 2 red onions, peeled and sliced thin
- 4 Tbs fresh rosemary leaves, chopped
- 3 Tbs olive oil
- sea salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste (optional)
- Preheat oven to 400° F.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Spread squash, onion and rosemary on parchment paper, and drizzle with olive oil. Toss lightly to coat all pieces with oil.
- Place baking sheet in the oven and bake for 35-40 minutes, or until squash is tender.
- Season with sea salt and black pepper if desired.