Makes 4 servings.
Approximate cooking time: 45 minutes
- 1 large (32-36 oz) bag organic baby carrots
- 10 baby white onions, peeled and cut in half (or 1/2 sweet yellow onion, sliced)
- 2 Tbs olive oil
- 3 Tbs balsamic vinegar
- 2 Tbs raw honey
- Preheat oven to 350° F.
- Line a rimmed baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a medium bowl, whisk olive oil, balsamic vinegar, and honey. Add carrots and onions, and toss to coat.
- Place in oven and bake for 30-40 minutes or until vegetables are tender and golden.