Makes a hearty dinner for two.
Approximate cooking time: 40 minutes
- Preheat oven to 350℉.
- Place salmon in a shallow baking dish and sprinkle both sides with sea salt and freshly ground black pepper.
- Heat a medium sauté pan over medium heat. When pan is hot, add coconut oil, garlic and shallots. Sauté until garlic and shallots soften, about 3-5 minutes.
- Add lemon zest, lemon juice, and coconut milk, and bring liquid to a low boil.
- Reduce heat and add basil.
- Pour over salmon and bake uncovered for about 10-20 minutes, or until salmon has reached desired temperature.
Sign up for our Newsletter
Keep up to date with Paleo Plan news, recipes, and blog posts.