Get started right now with our FREE Paleo Starter Kit:
Inside, you’ll discover...
- 25 Delicious Paleo “Starter” Recipes
- Our complete “Paleo Food Swaps” guide
- A complete starter shopping list
- Tons more free resources
Salmon With Coconut Cream Sauce
Total Time: 40 minutes
Cook Time: 40 minutes
- 1 pound(s) salmon (wild caught)
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) sea salt (optional)
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) black pepper freshly ground
- 2 teaspoon(s) coconut oil
- 1 large shallot(s) diced
- 3 medium garlic clove(s) minced
- 1 medium lemon(s) zest and juice
- 1/2 cup(s) coconut milk, full fat
- 2 tablespoon(s) basil, fresh chopped
- Preheat oven to 350 F.
- Place salmon in a shallow baking dish and sprinkle both sides with sea salt and freshly ground black pepper.
- Heat a medium sauté pan over medium heat. When pan is hot, add coconut oil, garlic and shallots. Sauté until garlic and shallots soften, about 3-5 minutes.
- Add lemon zest, lemon juice, and coconut milk, and bring liquid to a low boil.
- Reduce heat and add basil.
- Pour over salmon and bake uncovered for about 10-20 minutes, or until salmon has reached desired temperature.
This recipe inspired in part or in whole from here