Makes dinner for two, with leftovers for lunch.
Approximate cooking time: 30 minutes
- 2 Tbs olive or coconut oil
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1 medium green pepper, chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 (15 oz) can tomato sauce
- 1 Tbs chili powder
- 1/2 tsp ground cumin
- Heat a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add oil when hot.
- Add onion, green pepper, and garlic, and saute until tender (about 10 minutes).
- Add ground beef, and continue to cook until beef starts to brown, stirring occasionally (about 8- 10 minutes).
- Finally, stir in tomato sauce, chili powder and ground cumin.
- Remove from heat and serve when beef is cooked through and tomato sauce is hot.
Sign up for our Newsletter
Keep up to date with Paleo Plan news, recipes, and blog posts.