Get started right now with our FREE Paleo Starter Kit:
Inside, you’ll discover...
- 25 Delicious Paleo “Starter” Recipes
- Our complete “Paleo Food Swaps” guide
- A complete starter shopping list
- Tons more free resources
Total Time: 30 minutes
Cook Time: 30 minutes
- 2 tablespoon(s) olive oil or coconut oil
- 1 medium onion(s) chopped
- 1 medium bell pepper(s), green chopped
- 2 medium garlic clove(s) minced
- 1 pound(s) beef, ground
- 1 can(s) tomato sauce (15 oz)
- 1 tablespoon(s) chili powder
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) cumin
- Heat a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add oil when hot.
- Add onion, green pepper, and garlic, and saute until tender (about 10 minutes).
- Add ground beef, and continue to cook until beef starts to brown, stirring occasionally (about 8- 10 minutes).
- Finally, stir in tomato sauce, chili powder and ground cumin.
- Remove from heat and serve when beef is cooked through and tomato sauce is hot.
This recipe inspired in part or in whole from here