Approximate Cook Time: 30 minutes
|2||tablespoon(s)||olive oil, or coconut oil|
|1||medium||bell pepper(s), green, chopped|
|2||medium||garlic clove(s), minced|
|1||can(s)||tomato sauce (15 oz)|
- Heat a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add oil when hot.
- Add onion, green pepper, and garlic, and saute until tender (about 10 minutes).
- Add ground beef, and continue to cook until beef starts to brown, stirring occasionally (about 8- 10 minutes).
- Finally, stir in tomato sauce, chili powder and ground cumin.
- Remove from heat and serve when beef is cooked through and tomato sauce is hot.