Serve with a vegetable for a complete meal.
Approximate Cook Time: 20-35 minutes
- 2 beef - sirloin steak(s), (8-12 oz), or sirloin, strip or tenderloin
- 1 teaspoon(s) oregano, dried
- 1 teaspoon(s) black pepper
- 1 teaspoon(s) garlic clove(s), minced
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) sea salt, (optional)
- 3 tablespoon(s) coconut oil, or tallow, melted
- Preheat broiler to high.
- In a small bowl, combine oregano, black pepper, garlic, sea salt (optional) and oil or tallow.
- Place steaks on broiler pan and brush both sides with oil mixture.
- Broil 2-3 inches from heat source (usually the very top of the oven) for 7 minutes for medium-rare (8 minutes for medium). Remove from oven and turn steaks. Return to oven and broil the other side an additional 5 minutes for medium-rare (6 minutes for medium).
- When desired internal temperature is reached, remove steaks from oven, cover with foil and let rest 5 minutes. Serve with your favorite vegetable or side.