Makes 4 servings.
Approximate cooking time: 15 minutes
- 1 Tbs olive oil
- 2 Tbs apple cider vinegar
- 1/4 tsp ground mustard seed
- 1/8 tsp whole cumin seed
- 1/4 tsp celery seed
- 1/8 tsp poppy seed
- 1/4 tsp freshly ground black pepper
- 1/4 tsp sea salt (optional)
- 1 tsp raw honey (optional)
- 1 small red or green cabbage (or 1/2 of each)
- In a small bowl, whisk together all ingredients except cabbage to make the dressing. Set aside.
- Finely shred cabbage and put in large bowl.
- Add the dressing to cabbage and mix thoroughly.
- Serve immediately, or store in the refrigerator overnight for more flavor.
Sign up for our Newsletter
Keep up to date with Paleo Plan news, recipes, and blog posts.