Approximate Cook Time: 15 minutes
|1/4||cup(s)||Macadamia nuts, halved|
|1||medium||avocado(s), peeled, seeded and diced|
|3||tablespoon(s)||cilantro, fresh, chopped|
|3||tablespoon(s)||parsley, fresh, chopped|
- Preheat grill to medium heat.
- Season fish lightly with sea salt (if desired) and freshly ground black pepper.
- Cook fish on grill for about 3-4 minutes (turning once), or until it flakes easily with a fork.
- To make salsa, toss macadamias, tomatoes, avocado, cilantro, and parsley together in a medium mixing bowl. Add olive oil to coat. Season with sea salt and freshly ground black pepper, if desired.
- Serve salsa as a side to the fish. NOTE: fish may be cooked on a broiler pan over high heat for 4-6 minutes (turn once) instead of grilling.