Makes dinner for two.
Approximate cooking time: 15 minutes
- 1 lb white fish fillets
- ¼ cup macadamia nuts, halved
- 1 medium tomato, chopped
- 1 avocado, peeled, seeded and diced
- 3 Tbs fresh cilantro, chopped
- 3 Tbs fresh parsley, chopped
- 1 Tbs olive oil
- Preheat grill to medium heat.
- Season fish lightly with sea salt (if desired) and freshly ground black pepper.
- Cook fish on grill for about 3-4 minutes (turning once), or until it flakes easily with a fork.
- To make salsa, toss macadamias, tomatoes, avocado, cilantro, and parsley together in a medium mixing bowl. Add olive oil to coat.
- Serve salsa as a side to the fish. NOTE: fish may be cooked on a broiler pan over high heat for 4-6 minutes (turn once) instead of grilling.