Approximate Cook Time: 30 minutes
- 1 pound(s) beef, lean ground, or turkey
- 2 tablespoon(s) chili powder
- 1 teaspoon(s) garlic salt
- 1 teaspoon(s) cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) sea salt
- 3/4 cup(s) water
- 1/2 medium onion(s), yellow, diced
- 1 medium tomato(es), diced
- 3 head(s) lettuce, romaine heart(s)
- 1 can(s) olives, black, sliced
- 1 medium avocado(s)
- 1 tablespoon(s) cilantro, fresh
- 1 small jar(s) salsa
- Heat medium skillet over medium-high heat. Add beef or turkey and onion to pan. Cook for about 10 minutes, or until browned.
- Add chili powder, garlic salt, cumin, oregano, sea salt and water, and let simmer for 5 minutes more.
- Meanwhile, wash lettuce and tear onto two plates (save some for leftovers).
- Top with meat, sliced avocado, black olives, tomatoes, cilantro and salsa.