Makes dinner for two, with leftovers for lunch.
Approximate cooking time: 30 minutes
- 1 lb lean ground beef or turkey
- 2 Tbs chili powder
- 1 tsp garlic salt
- 1 tsp cumin
- 1/2 tsp oregano
- 1/2 tsp sea salt
- 3/4 cup water
- 1/2 yellow onion, diced
- 1 medium tomato, diced
- 3 romaine hearts
- 1 can black olives, sliced
- 1 avocado
- fresh cilantro
- 1 small jar of salsa
- Heat medium skillet over medium-high heat. Add beef or turkey and onion to pan. Cook for about 10 minutes, or until browned.
- Add chili powder, garlic salt, cumin, oregano, sea salt and water, and let simmer for 5 minutes more.
- Meanwhile, wash lettuce and tear onto two plates (save some for leftovers).
- Top with meat, sliced avocado, black olives, tomatoes, cilantro and salsa.
Sign up for our Newsletter
Keep up to date with Paleo Plan news, recipes, and blog posts.