Makes 2 smoothies.
Approximate cooking time: 10 minutes
- 2 cups frozen berries
- 2/3 cup unsweetened shredded coconut
- 1 cup almond milk (canned coconut if you want more calories/fat)
- 1-2 eggs (safest if from pastured chickens)
- Fill a blender (or magic bullet or whatever) with the frozen berries and quickly pulse with a little hot water to break them up.
- Add shredded coconut, eggs, and almond milk.
- Continue to blend until smooth, and divide into two glasses.
Note: you may have to cut the recipe in half and blend two smoothies separately, depending on the size of your blender.