Approximate Cook Time: 40 minutes
- 4 chicken breast(s), boneless skinless (4-6 oz)
- 1 teaspoon(s) sea salt, to taste
- 1 teaspoon(s) black pepper, freshly ground, to taste
- 4 tablespoon(s) coconut oil, divided
- 2 medium garlic clove(s), minced
- 2 teaspoon(s) rosemary, fresh, or 2 teaspoons dried rosemary
- 2 teaspoon(s) hazelnuts, chopped
- 10 medium mushrooms, white button or cremini, sliced
- Season chicken breasts with sea salt (optional) and black pepper.
- Heat a large skillet over medium heat. Add 1 tablespoon coconut oil when pan is hot.
- Add chicken breasts and cook until internal temperature reaches 165 F, or until there is no pink in the center.
- Meanwhile, add remaining coconut oil to a medium sauté pan over medium-high heat. When pan is hot, add rosemary, hazelnuts, and garlic. Simmer together for 5 minutes.
- Add mushrooms and cook for another 5 minutes, or until mushrooms are browned. Season with sea salt and black pepper if desired.
- Pour mushroom mixture over chicken to serve.