Recipe makes 4 servings.
Approximate Cook Time: 40 minutes
|4||chicken breast(s), boneless skinless (4-6 oz)|
|1||teaspoon(s)||sea salt, to taste|
|1||teaspoon(s)||black pepper, freshly ground, to taste|
|4||tablespoon(s)||coconut oil, divided|
|2||medium||garlic clove(s), minced|
|2||teaspoon(s)||rosemary, fresh, or 2 teaspoons dried rosemary|
|10||medium||mushrooms, white button or cremini, sliced|
- Season chicken breasts with sea salt (optional) and black pepper.
- Heat a large skillet over medium heat. Add 1 tablespoon coconut oil when pan is hot.
- Add chicken breasts and cook until internal temperature reaches 165 F, or until there is no pink in the center.
- Meanwhile, add remaining coconut oil to a medium sauté pan over medium-high heat. When pan is hot, add rosemary, hazelnuts, and garlic. Simmer together for 5 minutes.
- Add mushrooms and cook for another 5 minutes, or until mushrooms are browned. Season with sea salt and black pepper if desired.
- Pour mushroom mixture over chicken to serve.