Get started right now with our FREE Paleo Starter Kit:
Inside, you’ll discover...
- 25 Delicious Paleo “Starter” Recipes
- Our complete “Paleo Food Swaps” guide
- A complete starter shopping list
- Tons more free resources
Honey Dill Carrots
Total Time: 25 minutes
Cook Time: 25 minutes
- 1 pound(s) carrots, baby
- 1 tablespoon(s) coconut oil
- 1 tablespoon(s) honey, raw
- 2 tablespoon(s) dill, fresh chopped (or 1 tablespoon dried dill)
- Heat 1.5 inches water in a medium pot with steamer basket over high heat until water boils.
- Add carrots to steamer basket and cover. Steam for 20-30 minutes, or until tender.
- Remove from basket and add coconut oil. Drizzle with honey, sprinkle with dill, and toss to coat. Serve warm.
Photo courtesy: Rupert Ortiz
This recipe inspired in part or in whole from here