Approximate Cook Time: 30 minutes
- 2 teaspoon(s) cayenne pepper
- 3 tablespoon(s) coconut oil, or tallow or lard, divided
- 11/2 cup(s) almond flour
- 4 pork chops, (4-6 oz)
- Mix cayenne pepper and 2 tablespoons coconut oil/tallow/lard in a shallow bowl and coat both sides of each pork chop.
- Pour almond flour into a shallow pan and dip both sides of each pork chop in almond flour until covered.
- Heat 1 tablespoons coconut oil/tallow/lard in a skillet over medium heat. When pan is hot, cook pork chops on both sides until fully done.