Approximate Cook Time: 15 minutes
- wooden skewers
- 1/4 cup(s) olive oil, extra virgin, or melted coconut oil
- 3 medium garlic clove(s), minced
- 1 medium lemon(s), juiced
- 1/8 teaspoon(s) paprika
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) cayenne pepper
- 2 pound(s) shrimp, large with tail
- 1 medium lime(s), wedges
- 1 tablespoon(s) parsley, fresh, chopped
- Soak wooden skewers in warm water.
- Mix olive or coconut oil, garlic, lemon and spices in a large, shallow bowl. Add shrimp and let sit in refrigerator for 30 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Prepare the grill just before meal time.
- Put marinated shrimp on skewers.
- Place on hot grill. Turn after a few minutes on each side and remove when bright pink and fully cooked (about 1-2 minutes per side).
- Serve with lime wedges and chopped parsley.