Approximate Cook Time: 15 minutes
|1/4||cup(s)||olive oil, extra virgin, or melted coconut oil|
|3||medium||garlic clove(s), minced|
|2||pound(s)||shrimp, large with tail|
|1||tablespoon(s)||parsley, fresh, chopped|
- Soak wooden skewers in warm water.
- Mix olive or coconut oil, garlic, lemon and spices in a large, shallow bowl. Add shrimp and let sit in refrigerator for 30 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Prepare the grill just before meal time.
- Put marinated shrimp on skewers.
- Place on hot grill. Turn after a few minutes on each side and remove when bright pink and fully cooked (about 1-2 minutes per side).
- Serve with lime wedges and chopped parsley.