Leftovers can be frozen for quick use at another time. Serving size is 2 muffins for breakfast, or 1 muffin for a snack.
Approximate Prep Time: 60 minutes
Approximate Cook Time: 60 minutes
- 2 cup(s) almond flour
- 2 teaspoon(s) baking soda
- 1 teaspoon(s) sea salt
- 1 tablespoon(s) cinnamon
- 1 cup(s) dates, pitted
- 3 medium banana(s)
- 3 large egg(s)
- 1 teaspoon(s) apple cider vinegar
- 1/4 cup(s) coconut oil, melted
- 11/2 large carrot(s), shredded (1.5 cups)
- 3/4 cup(s) walnuts, (or nuts of choice), finely chopped
- paper muffin liners
- Preheat oven to 350 F.
- In a large bowl, combine flour, baking soda, salt and cinnamon.
- In a food processor, combine dates, bananas, eggs, vinegar and oil.
- Add mixture from food processor to dry mixture in the large bowl and combine thoroughly.
- Fold in carrots and nuts.
- Spoon mixture into paper lined muffin tins.
- Bake at 350 F for 25 minutes.