Leftovers can be frozen for quick use at another time. Serving size is 2 muffins for breakfast, or 1 muffin for a snack.
Approximate Cook Time: 60 minutes
|1||teaspoon(s)||apple cider vinegar|
|1/4||cup(s)||coconut oil, melted|
|11/2||large||carrot(s), shredded (1.5 cups)|
|3/4||cup(s)||walnuts, (or nuts of choice), finely chopped|
|paper muffin liners|
- Preheat oven to 350 F.
- In a large bowl, combine flour, baking soda, salt and cinnamon.
- In a food processor, combine dates, bananas, eggs, vinegar and oil.
- Add mixture from food processor to dry mixture in the large bowl and combine thoroughly.
- Fold in carrots and nuts.
- Spoon mixture into paper lined muffin tins.
- Bake at 350 F for 25 minutes.