This recipe makes about 12 muffins, but leftovers can be frozen for quick use at another time. Serving size is 2 muffins for breakfast, or 1 muffin for a snack.
Approximate cooking and prep time: 60 minutes
- Preheat oven to 350℉.
- In a large bowl, combine flour, baking soda, salt and cinnamon.
- In a food processor, combine dates, bananas, eggs, vinegar and oil.
- Add mixture from food processor to dry mixture in the large bowl and combine thoroughly.
- Fold in carrots and nuts.
- Spoon mixture into paper lined muffin tins.
- Bake at 350° for 25 minutes.
Sign up for our Newsletter
Keep up to date with Paleo Plan news, recipes, and blog posts.