Recipe makes 2 servings.
Approximate Cook Time: 30 minutes
|2||salmon fillet(s), (about 6 oz each)|
|1/4||teaspoon(s)||sea salt, (optional)|
|1||tablespoon(s)||chives, fresh, minced|
|1||medium||lime(s), cut into wedges|
- Preheat oven to 350 F.
- Place individual salmon steaks on pieces of aluminum foil large enough to wrap each steak.
- Pour a tablespoon of lemon juice over each steak, sprinkle with dill, and sea salt (if desired).
- Fold over the edges of foil to seal each steak in an aluminum pouch.
- Place the sealed steaks in a glass dish and bake for 12-20 minutes, or until the fish flakes easily with a fork.
- Serve salmon with sprinkled chives and lime wedges.