Approximate Cook Time: 30 minutes
- 2 salmon fillet(s), (about 6 oz each)
- 2 tablespoon(s) lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) dill weed
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) sea salt, (optional)
- 1 tablespoon(s) chives, fresh, minced
- 1 medium lime(s), cut into wedges
- Preheat oven to 350 F.
- Place individual salmon steaks on pieces of aluminum foil large enough to wrap each steak.
- Pour a tablespoon of lemon juice over each steak, sprinkle with dill, and sea salt (if desired).
- Fold over the edges of foil to seal each steak in an aluminum pouch.
- Place the sealed steaks in a glass dish and bake for 12-20 minutes, or until the fish flakes easily with a fork.
- Serve salmon with sprinkled chives and lime wedges.