Makes dinner for two.
Approximate cooking time: 30 minutes
- 2 salmon steaks (about 6 oz each)
- 2 Tbs lemon juice
- 1/2 tsp dill weed
- 1/4 tsp sea salt (optional)
- 1 Tbs chives, minced
- 1 lime, cut into wedges
- Preheat oven to 350° F.
- Place individual salmon steaks on pieces of aluminum foil large enough to wrap each steak.
- Pour a tablespoon of lemon juice over each steak, sprinkle with dill, and sea salt (if desired).
- Fold over the edges of foil to seal each steak in an aluminum pouch.
- Place the sealed steaks in a glass dish and bake for 12-20 minutes, or until the fish flakes easily with a fork.
- Serve salmon with sprinkled chives and lime wedges.