In this paleo diet salmon recipe. salmon is wrapped in foil to seal in its flavor while it cooks. Dill and a lemon-lime mixture complement the fish perfectly. The chopped chives on top also add flavor and make for a pretty presentation. Feel free to try this very simple paleo recipe with other varieties of fish.
|2||piece(s)||salmon fillet(s), (about 6 oz each)|
|1/4||teaspoon(s)||sea salt, (optional)|
|1||tablespoon(s)||chives, fresh, minced|
|1||medium||lime(s), cut into wedges|
- Preheat oven to 350 F.
- Place individual salmon steaks on pieces of aluminum foil large enough to wrap each steak.
- Pour a tablespoon of lemon juice over each steak, sprinkle with dill, and sea salt (if desired).
- Fold over the edges of foil to seal each steak in an aluminum pouch.
- Place the sealed steaks in a glass dish and bake for 12-20 minutes, or until the fish flakes easily with a fork.
- Serve salmon with sprinkled chives and lime wedges.