Approximate Cook Time: 20 minutes
- 1 pound(s) salmon fillet(s), skinless
- 2 tablespoon(s) olive oil
- 2 medium lime(s), (1 per salmon fillet), cut in half
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) sea salt, (optional)
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) chipotle, ground
- Preheat oven to 350 F.
- Rinse salmon, pat dry, and place on a metal baking sheet.
- Rub each fillet with olive oil or fat of choice, and squeeze the juice from one-half lime onto each fillet.
- Sprinkle fillets with sea salt (if desired) and chipotle, then place a half lime on top of each fillet.
- Cook salmon for 12-15 minutes, or until it flakes easily with a fork.