Recipe makes 2 servings.
Approximate Cook Time: 35 minutes
|2||large||crabs, Dungeness, (yield 3/4 to 1 lb)|
|2||teaspoon(s)||dill, fresh, chopped|
|1||medium||lime(s), cut into wedges|
- Heat a stock pot full of water over high heat until boiling.
- Once boiling, carefully drop in crabs, using tongs.
- Cover partially, and cook for 7-8 minutes.
- Carefully remove crabs from water, and run under cold water until cool enough to handle.
- Once cool, crack and clean shells, and remove meat.
- Drizzle meat with lime juice and sprinkle with paprika and dill.
- Serve with lime wedges.