Get started right now with our FREE Paleo Starter Kit:
Inside, you’ll discover...
- 25 Delicious Paleo “Starter” Recipes
- Our complete “Paleo Food Swaps” guide
- A complete starter shopping list
- Tons more free resources
Dungeness Crab with Dill and Lime
Total Time: 35 minutes
Cook Time: 35 minutes
- 2 large crabs, Dungeness (each yield 3/4 to 1 lb)
- 1 medium lime(s), juiced
- 1 teaspoon(s) paprika
- 2 teaspoon(s) dill, fresh chopped
- 1 medium lime(s) cut into wedges
- Heat a stock pot full of water over high heat until boiling.
- Once boiling, carefully drop in crabs, using tongs.
- Cover partially, and cook for 7-8 minutes.
- Carefully remove crabs from water, and run under cold water until cool enough to handle.
- Once cool, crack and clean shells, and remove meat.
- Drizzle meat with lime juice and sprinkle with paprika and dill.
- Serve with lime wedges.