Makes dinner for two.
Approximate cooking time: 35 minutes
- 2 large Dungeness crabs (yield ¾ to 1 lb)
- juice of 1 lime
- 1 tsp paprika
- 2 tsp fresh dill, chopped
- 1 additional lime, cut into wedges
- Heat a stock pot full of water over high heat until boiling.
- Once boiling, carefully drop in crabs, using tongs.
- Cover partially, and cook for 7-8 minutes.
- Carefully remove crabs from water, and run under cold water until cool enough to handle.
- Once cool, crack and clean shells, and remove meat.
- Drizzle meat with lime juice and sprinkle with paprika and dill.
- Serve with lime wedges.