Makes about 9 3″x3″ brownies.
Approximate cooking and prep time: 35 minutes
- 3 cups almond flour
- 3/4 cup raw honey
- 2 eggs
- 1/4 cup coconut oil
- 1/2 cup cocoa or carob powder, unsweetened
- 1 tsp freshly grated nutmeg
- 1 tsp fresh ginger, finely minced
- 1/4 tsp sea salt
- Preheat oven to 350℉.
- Lightly grease a 9"x9" baking pan with coconut oil.
- In a small saucepan, warm honey and oil over medium heat, set aside.
- Sift flour, salt, cocoa or carob powder, and spices together.
- Place warm honey in a large mixing bowl and add eggs, ginger, and vanilla extract, and gradually add flour mixture. Stir until well blended.
- Transfer to baking pan and bake 20-25 minutes or until a knife comes out of the middle clean.
Sign up for our Newsletter
Keep up to date with Paleo Plan news, recipes, and blog posts.