Makes dinner for two, with leftovers for lunch.
Approximate cooking time: 35 minutes
- 1 cup cherry or grape tomatoes
- 16-18 large Kalamata olives, pitted and halved
- 3 Tbs capers, rinsed
- 2 Tbs olive oil
- 4 (4-6 oz) boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- sea salt and freshly ground black pepper
- Pre-heat oven to 475℉.
- Toss tomatoes, olives, capers, and 2 tsp olive oil in a bowl.
- Season chicken breasts on both sides with sea salt and freshly ground black pepper.
- Heat a large, oven-proof skillet over high heat. Once hot, add 2 tsp olive oil and sear chicken on both sides.
- Turn heat to medium-high and add remaining oil (should be hot but not smoking) and continue to cook until deep golden brown (about 4 minutes).
- Use tongs to flip chicken, then add tomato mixture to skillet.
- Transfer skillet to oven and roast chicken until cooked through and tomatoes have softened, about 15-18 minutes.
- Transfer to plates and spoon tomato mixture over top to serve.
Sign up for our Newsletter
Keep up to date with Paleo Plan news, recipes, and blog posts.