Get started right now with our FREE Paleo Starter Kit:
Inside, you’ll discover...
- 25 Delicious Paleo “Starter” Recipes
- Our complete “Paleo Food Swaps” guide
- A complete starter shopping list
- Tons more free resources
Grilled Chicken Mediterranean
Total Time: 35 minutes
Cook Time: 35 minutes
- 1 cup(s) tomatoes, cherry or grape
- 2 cup(s) olive(s), kalamata
- 3 tablespoon(s) capers rinsed
- 2 tablespoon(s) olive oil
- 4 piece(s) chicken breast(s), boneless skinless (4-6 oz)
- 1 teaspoon(s) sea salt
- 1 teaspoon(s) black pepper
- Pre-heat oven to 475 F.
- Toss tomatoes, olives, capers, and 2 teaspoons olive oil in a bowl.
- Season chicken breasts on both sides with sea salt and freshly ground black pepper.
- Heat a large, oven-proof skillet over high heat. Once hot, add 2 teaspoons olive oil and sear chicken on both sides.
- Turn heat to medium-high and add remaining oil (should be hot but not smoking) and continue to cook until deep golden brown (about 4 minutes).
- Use tongs to flip chicken, then add tomato mixture to skillet.
- Transfer skillet to oven and roast chicken until cooked through and tomatoes have softened, about 15-18 minutes.
- Transfer to plates and spoon tomato mixture over top to serve.