Approximate Cook Time: 20 minutes
- 1 small cabbage(s), green, finely chopped (about 3 cups)
- 3 medium tomato(es), diced
- 1 cup(s) coconut, unsweetened shredded
- 1/2 cup(s) almond flour
- 1 large dates, pitted, soaked, pitted and mashed
- 1 medium lemon(s), juiced
- 2 tablespoon(s) olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) mustard seed, ground brown
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) cumin
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) turmeric
- 1 tablespoon(s) jalapeno pepper(s), minced (optional)
- 1 teaspoon(s) sea salt, to taste (optional)
- Toss cabbage, tomatoes, coconut and almond flour together in a large bowl. Set aside.
- In a small bowl, mash the soaked date. Add in the remaining ingredients and whisk together to form a smooth dressing.
- Pour dressing into cabbage and tomato mixture and combine completely.
- This salad keeps well for 2 to 3 days in the refrigerator.