Makes dinner for two.
Approximate cooking time: 45 minutes
- 1 lb red snapper fillets
- juice of 1 lime
- juice of 1/2 lemon
- 1 tsp chili powder
- 1 plum tomato coarsely chopped
- 4 green onions, sliced in ½ inch sections
- 1 small Anaheim pepper, chopped
- 1/2 red bell pepper, chopped
- handful fresh cilantro, chopped
- Place red snapper in a shallow baking dish.
- Combine lime juice, lemon juice and chili powder in small bowl and sprinkle over snapper.
- Marinate 10 minutes, turning a few times.
- Meanwhile, preheat oven to 350℉.
- Sprinkle chopped onions, tomato and peppers over snapper.
- Cover and bake for 20-30 minutes or just until snapper flakes in center.
- Let stand, covered, 4 minutes before serving.
- Garnish with fresh cilantro.
Sign up for our Newsletter
Keep up to date with Paleo Plan news, recipes, and blog posts.