Approximate Cook Time: 25 minutes
- 1 pound(s) chicken breast(s), boneless, skinless
- 12 lettuce leaves, Bibb or Romaine
- 4 cabbage leaves, Napa, thinly chopped
- 1 cup(s) broccoli, finely chopped
- 1 large carrot(s), shredded
- 3 medium onion(s), green, thinly sliced
- bunch(es) cilantro, fresh
- 1/4 cup(s) almond butter
- 1/4 cup(s) water
- 2 tablespoon(s) coconut aminos, (taste like soy sauce)
- 1 medium lime(s), juiced, (about 2 tablespoons)
- 2 medium garlic clove(s), minced
- Grill chicken breasts and dice into 1/2 inch cubes.
- Wash lettuce leaves and spread out on a plate (reserve half the leaves for leftovers).
- Fill with chicken, broccoli, napa cabbage, carrots, green onions and cilantro.
- Drizzle with Thai Sauce.
- Reserve leftover filling mixture for lunch the next day, but wait to fill lettuce leaves until serving.