Makes dinner for two, with leftovers for lunch.
Approximate cooking time: 25 minutes
- 1 lb boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 12 Bibb or Romaine lettuce leaves
- 4 Napa cabbage leaves, thinly chopped
- 1 cup raw broccoli, finely chopped
- 1 large carrot, shredded
- 3 green onions, thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup almond butter
- 1/4 cup water
- 2 Tbs coconut aminos (taste like soy sauce)
- 2 Tbs lime juice (or the juice of 1 lime)
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- Grill chicken breasts and dice into 1/2" cubes.
- Wash lettuce leaves and spread out on a plate (reserve half the leaves for leftovers).
- Fill with chicken, broccoli, napa cabbage, carrots, green onions and cilantro.
- Drizzle with Thai Sauce.
- Reserve leftover filling mixture for lunch the next day, but wait to fill lettuce leaves until serving.
Sign up for our Newsletter
Keep up to date with Paleo Plan news, recipes, and blog posts.