Approximate Cook Time: 35 minutes
- 2 tablespoon(s) coconut oil
- 1 medium lemon(s), juiced
- 2 fish fillet(s), (sole, trout, snapper, or catfish)
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) lemon pepper
- 1/8 teaspoon(s) red pepper flakes
- 1/8 teaspoon(s) garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) sea salt, (optional)
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) black pepper, freshly ground (optional)
- Preheat oven to 350 F.
- In a medium oven-proof skillet, heat coconut oil and lemon juice over medium-high heat.
- Coat both sides of fillets, and lay side by side in the pan, overlapping slightly if necessary.
- Mix spices together and sprinkle over fillets.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes, depending on size of fillets and type of fish (catfish bakes the longest).
- The pan may blacken, but that's fine; the liquid will keep the fish moist.
- Season with sea salt and freshly ground black pepper (optional).