Makes dinner for two.
Approximate cooking time: 35 minutes
- 2 Tbs coconut oil
- juice of 1 lemon
- 2 firm white fish fillets (sole, trout, snapper, or catfish)
- 1/2 tsp lemon pepper
- 1/8 tsp crushed red pepper
- 1/8 tsp garlic powder
- sea salt and freshly ground black pepper (optional)
- Preheat oven to 350℉.
- In a medium oven-proof skillet, heat coconut oil and lemon juice over medium-high heat.
- Coat both sides of fillets, and lay side by side in the pan, overlapping slightly if necessary.
- Mix spices together and sprinkle over fillets.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes, depending on size of fillets and type of fish (catfish bakes the longest).
- The pan may blacken, but that's fine; the liquid will keep the fish moist.
- Season with sea salt and freshly ground black pepper (optional).
Sign up for our Newsletter
Keep up to date with Paleo Plan news, recipes, and blog posts.