Approximate Cook Time: 30 minutes
|1||pound(s)||beef - round steak(s), about 1/2 inch thick|
|2||tablespoon(s)||coconut oil, bacon drippings, lard or tallow|
|1||medium||onion(s), yellow, sliced|
|1||medium||bell pepper(s), green, sliced|
|1||teaspoon(s)||black pepper, freshly ground|
- Cut steak into 1/4-1/2 inch slices.
- Wash and prepare vegetables.
- Add oil to a large skillet over medium-high heat.
- Brown the meat and onions in hot oil until the onions turn slightly translucent.
- Stir in the green peppers, water and garlic salt. Cook another 5 minutes, stirring constantly.
- Season with black pepper and serve on a bed of shredded carrots.