Approximate Cook Time: 30 minutes
- 1 pound(s) beef - round steak(s), about 1/2 inch thick
- 2 tablespoon(s) coconut oil, bacon drippings, lard or tallow
- 1 medium onion(s), yellow, sliced
- 1 medium bell pepper(s), green, sliced
- 1/4 cup(s) water
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) garlic salt
- 1 teaspoon(s) black pepper, freshly ground
- 4 large carrot(s), shredded
- Cut steak into 1/4-1/2 inch slices.
- Wash and prepare vegetables.
- Add oil to a large skillet over medium-high heat.
- Brown the meat and onions in hot oil until the onions turn slightly translucent.
- Stir in the green peppers, water and garlic salt. Cook another 5 minutes, stirring constantly.
- Season with black pepper and serve on a bed of shredded carrots.