Makes dinner for two, with leftovers for lunch.
Approximate cooking time: 30 minutes
- 1 lb beef round steak, about 1/2" thick
- 2 Tbs coconut oil, bacon drippings, lard or tallow
- 1 medium yellow onion, sliced
- 1 medium green pepper, sliced
- 1/4 cup water
- 1/4 tsp garlic salt
- freshly ground black pepper
- 4 large carrots, shredded
- Cut steak into 1/4" - 1/2" slices.
- Wash and prepare vegetables.
- Add oil to a large skillet over medium-high heat.
- Brown the meat and onions in hot oil until the onions turn slightly translucent.
- Stir in the green peppers, water and garlic salt. Cook another 5 minutes, stirring constantly.
- Season with black pepper and serve on a bed of shredded carrots.
Sign up for our Newsletter
Keep up to date with Paleo Plan news, recipes, and blog posts.