Follow this recipe exactly for strict Paleo friendly muffins. If you would like a sweeter taste, add the optional coconut sap or raw honey and vanilla.
Makes 12 muffins.
Approximate cooking time: 25 minutes
- 1 cup almond butter
- 1 cup sliced almonds
- 1 cup pure coconut milk
- 2 cups unsweetened shredded coconut
- 3 eggs
- 1/4 tsp almond extract (or use vanilla)
- 2 Tbs coconut sap or raw honey (optional)
- paper muffin liners
- Preheat oven to 400℉.
- Line a muffin tin with paper liners.
- Combine all ingredients and pour into muffin tin.
- Bake for 15 minutes.
Sign up for our Newsletter
Keep up to date with Paleo Plan news, recipes, and blog posts.