These muffins have plenty of Paleo-approved protein from the almonds and coconut to keep you running until lunchtime. You can add more sweetener to your taste, another nut butter in place of the almond butter, and a handful of blueberries or some grated apple, mashed bananas or cinnamon for a more complex flavor. The possibilities are endless! They are also great served with a side of bacon.
Get started right now with our FREE Paleo Starter Kit:
Inside, you’ll discover...
- 25 Delicious Paleo “Starter” Recipes
- Our complete “Paleo Food Swaps” guide
- A complete starter shopping list
- Tons more free resources
Total Time: 25 minutes
Cook Time: 25 minutes
- 1 cup(s) almond butter
- 1 cup(s) almonds
- 1 cup(s) coconut milk, full fat
- 2 cup(s) coconut, unsweetened shredded
- 3 large egg(s)
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) vanilla (optional)
- 2 tablespoon(s) coconut sap or raw honey (optional)
- 1 package(s) paper muffin liners
- Preheat oven to 400 F.
- Line a muffin tin with paper liners.
- Combine all ingredients and pour into muffin tin.
- Bake for 15 minutes.