Makes 4 servings.
Approximate cooking time: 15 minutes
- 1/2 small red or green cabbage, chopped
- 1 tart apple (Granny Smith recommended), grated or chopped
- 1 large stalk celery, chopped
- 1 medium bell pepper (any color), chopped
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- juice of 1 lemon
- 2 Tbs raw honey
- 1 tsp celery seed
- dash sea salt
- Toss the cabbage, apple, celery, and bell pepper together in a large bowl.
- In a smaller bowl, whisk remaining ingredients.
- Drizzle over coleslaw and toss to coat.
Sign up for our Newsletter
Keep up to date with Paleo Plan news, recipes, and blog posts.