Approximate Cook Time: 15 minutes
- 1/2 small cabbage, chopped
- 1 medium apple(s), tart, (Granny Smith recommended), grated or chopped
- 1 large celery stalk(s), chopped
- 1 medium bell pepper(s), chopped
- 1/4 cup(s) olive oil
- 1 medium lemon(s), juiced
- 2 tablespoon(s) honey, raw
- 1 teaspoon(s) celery seed
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) sea salt
- Toss the cabbage, apple, celery, and bell pepper together in a large bowl.
- In a smaller bowl, whisk remaining ingredients.
- Drizzle over coleslaw and toss to coat.