Approximate Cook Time: 40 minutes
- 3 large egg(s), beaten
- 6 tablespoon(s) water
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) sea salt, (optional)
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) black pepper, freshly ground
- 1 cup(s) almond flour
- 1 pound(s) chicken breast(s), boneless, skinless, cut into 3 strips each
- Preheat oven to 350 F.
- Combine egg and water in a shallow bowl. Set aside.
- Place nut flour on a plate, and mix in sea salt (optional) and black pepper.
- Dip chicken in egg mixture, then pat moistened chicken in nut flour.
- Coat chicken with flour on both sides. For thicker coating, repeat above procedure.
- Place coated chicken on a metal baking sheet and bake for about 25-35 minutes, or until fully cooked.