Makes dinner for two, with leftovers for lunch.
Approximate cooking time: 40 minutes
- 2-3 egg, beaten
- 6 Tbs water
- 1/2 tsp sea salt (optional)
- 1/4 tsp freshly ground black pepper
- 1 cup almond flour
- 1 lb boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cut into 3 strips each
- Preheat oven to 350° F.
- Combine egg and water in a shallow bowl. Set aside.
- Place nut flour on a plate, and mix in sea salt (optional) and black pepper.
- Dip chicken in egg mixture, then pat moistened chicken in nut flour.
- Coat chicken with flour on both sides. For thicker coating, repeat above procedure.
- Place coated chicken on a metal baking sheet and bake for about 25-35 minutes, or until fully cooked.
Sign up for our Newsletter
Keep up to date with Paleo Plan news, recipes, and blog posts.