Excellent as a topping for grilled chicken, pork or fish.
Approximate Prep Time: 15 minutes
- 2 medium avocado(s), diced (save the pits)
- 1 medium jalapeno pepper(s), seeded and diced
- 1 medium habanero pepper(s), seeded and diced (optional-- this will make it very spicy!)
- 3 medium tomato(es), seeded and diced
- 1/4 medium onion(s), red, diced
- 1 medium mango(s), diced (optional)
- 1 bunch(es) cilantro, fresh, finely chopped
- 1 medium lime(s), juiced
- Combine all ingredients in a medium bowl.
- Keep the avocado pits in the mixture to serve. This will slow the oxidation of the avocados (what makes them turn brown) and will help the salsa last longer.