Approximate Cook Time: 10 minutes
- 4 medium mushroom(s), portobello
- 1/4 cup(s) almond butter, or cashew butter (or use dijon mustard if preferred)
- 4 slice(s) bacon, cooked and cut in half
- 1 large tomato(es), sliced
- 1 handful(s) spinach, or arugula
- 1 medium avocado(s), sliced
- 1/4 medium onion(s), yellow, sliced
- Spread 1/4 inch of nut butter or dijon mustard on the underside of each portobello cap.
- Layer vegetables and bacon on 2 of the portobello caps.
- Top the sandwiches with remaining portobello caps.
- Optional: for a toasty meal, coat the top of each sandwich with coconut oil and broil for a minute or two.